Considering the heartfelt emotions of staying away from families, the Canadian government has introduced the Open Work Permit, allowing foreign spouses and partners-in-law of temporary foreign workers and students to seek work opportunities in Canada.

These Open Work Permits are also available for international students of the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program.

In addition to this, the government has introduced a pilot program, in December 2014, permits spouses and common-law partners to be sponsored through the Inland Spousal Sponsorship of the Family Class to be granted an Open Work Permit even if the permanent residence application is being processed.

An open work permit allows the holder to work under any Canadian employer even if he has not received the Letter of Intent, that is, the offer letter. This is applicable to any industry, meaning that this permit is not job-specific.

If you are looking for a Canada Immigration consultant in Dubai, then you are in the right place. Fill the free assessment form. Our expert Canadian immigration consultants will contact you within 24 – 48 hours.

Source: ASK Migration 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Open chat
Powered by