For free assessment fill the form now!
Overseas / Sole representative
Are you looking for UK Sole Representative Visa Consultant in Dubai? Our one of the top consultants can assist you better. Apply Now.
The Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa is designed primarily to allow senior executives and managers of an overseas company to enter the UK in order to set up the company’s first UK office, branch, or subsidiary.
The overseas representative visa is granted for three years, then extended for a further two years to the five-year point, at which point one can apply for indefinite leave to remain. One year after that, you would have the option to apply to naturalize as a British citizen. Dependents follow the same pathway to settlement and citizenship.
Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa applicants must supply several documents with their application. These include:
- Current passport and/or other travel documents
- Proof of maintenance funds for themselves and any family members
- Details of where they will be living in the UK
- Proof that they meet the English language requirement detailed above
- Clear tuberculosis (TB) test result letter, if the applicant is from one of the countries on the Home Office’s TB testing list.