For free assessment fill the form now!
What is a UK START-UP VISA?
Find out everything you need to know about UK Start-Up Visa Consultant in Dubai, plus get a free Spouse Visa Assessment, Call now.
- The Start-up category is for early-stage but high potential entrepreneurs starting a business in the UK for the first time.
- Applicants do not need any funds to invest in their business at this stage, and must not have previously set up a business in the UK.
- Successful applicants are granted leave for 2 years and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
- During the granted period of leave applicants will spend the majority of their time developing their businesses but can also take on other work outside of their businesses, to support themselves.
STARTUP VISA LEADS TO BRITISH PASSPORT & NATIONALITY
- Once approved you are granted residency for 2 years and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
- At the end of two years, Startup visa holders can extend their stay by applying for Leave to Remain, permanent settlement will be granted after five years.
Fill the free assessment form on our website and start your immigration process today!